It allows you to insert a date (and more) wherever you want in your text or the in the cell of a table.
- In an Adobe InDesign file, place your text cursor (in a paragraph, a cell ...)
- Launch the script (plugin)
- Choose (or not) to add days, months of years to today's date
- Format the date as you wish: Tuesday 25 January 2019, 25/01/19, 2019-01-25...
- Add text before and/or after the date
- Save (or not) your settings for future use
- It's done ! The date set as you wish is inserted where you have placed your cursor!